John W. Redmann
Born and raised in New Orleans, attorney John W. Redmann is the son of William V. Redmann, a respected judge on Louisiana’s 4th Circuit Court of Appeal, and comes from a family with a rich tradition in legal practice. Through his work, John Redmann extends his forebears’ tradition of legal representation and service to the state he calls home.
Attorney Redmann has practiced in New Orleans since graduating from Loyola University Law School in 1989, and he has since established his firm as a leader in Louisiana personal injury law. He and the other attorneys of his firm have taken hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, of cases to court involving personal injury accidents and insurance companies.
Attorney Redmann hosts an interactive television show called John Redmann: Power of Attorney on WLAE-TV (PBS), in which he discusses legal topics in the news and answers questions from viewers by phone, email, Facebook and Twitter.
John Redmann is AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available. He is also a member of the Louisiana Bar Foundation and was appointed recently to its editorial board. He is a member of the “Bench and Bar” Section of the Louisiana Bar Association, and has served as its treasurer. He is also a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), the ATLA Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and the Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers.
Also known by some of his clients as “Juan,” attorney Redmann speaks fluent Spanish and French. At many big firms, the named partners have little involvement with clients or their cases beyond the initial meeting. John Redmann is a hands-on attorney who is personally immersed in every case we handle, from accident investigation through settlement or litigation.
For more information about attorney John Redmann and the respected attorneys who work with him to benefit personal injury clients, please read the biographical links provided below.
· Louisiana Bar Foundation
· American Association for Justice, including subsection: Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
· Louisiana Association for Justice
· LAJ: Auto Torts Section
· LAJ: Insurance Law Section
· LAJ: Medical Malpractice Section
· LAJ: Worker’s Compensation Section
· Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers
· Diplomate: National Institute of Trial Advocacy
· Unity of Greater New Orleans (past Board Member)
· Special legal-political correspondent to Herencia Hispana Publications (2008 – Present)
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
M E E T O U R O T H E R A T T O R N E Y S